According to the poll results for January/February 2011, the majority of voters want a facelift for RPG Maker Times. Over 60% of voters in fact.
Interestingly, 27.27% are in favour of a layout change, 36.36% want to see a prototype first, and 18.18% are either in favour of keeping this one or aren’t bothered. That leaves 63.63% total votes for the new facelift. Aside from these double digits or “gateway” numbers, numerologically speaking, is that the totals (63.63) equals 9 – 63+63 = 126; 1+2+6 = 9 or 6+3 and 6+3 = 9 and 9; 9+9 = 18; 1+8 = 9.
Among the numerological meanings for the number 9 (with the blog and its new layout in mind) are:
- Socially Conscious – Encouraging visitors to have a say in its direction and layout, including with prototype templates, and acting on it as best I can. The blog is even being shared on Facebook and other social networks.
- Improvement/Betterment – Throughout its development, this blog has tried to accommodate visitors’ needs (in so far as it can) and add widgets to make life easier, such as a navigation menu. And, of course, I’m constantly searching for ways to improve it.
- Imagination and Creativity – Well, it’s certainly that. Trying to find articles and tutorials that many would find useful and interesting.
- Sharing – Given that over the years, it’s been shared with so many people, and they in return have often shared their comments (both as post comments and on the shoutbox).
- Popularity and/or Nobility – RPG Maker Times can now boast an average of about 120 hits per day and has achieved a Google Rank of 2 lately, with its popularity in the search engines also increasing.
Of course, I won’t be able to accommodate everyone’s wishes, but over the next few weeks I will develop 3 templates and when they are ready, visitors can vote on which one they like best. The template with the most votes will then be implemented.
You must log in to post a comment.