Since the migration to Dreamhost, and since I have 15 days off, RPG Maker Times has been left half-done. So I decided to go through the entire blogsite – with a fine-toothed comb – and retroactively fix anything I find amiss.
Things like duplicate pages or posts, missing images, layout issues and other miscellaneous anomalies are all being fixed.
The main menu is being restructured with a better, easier-to-navigate, customized menu so pages and other sections will be easier to locate.
Some of the main graphics or featured images are also being overhauled. This is to try and bring it up-to-date and improve the blogsite’s overall aesthetics.
I’ve separated the Scripts and Scriptlets sections, making it easier again to find what you’re looking for and to maintain. And I’ll do the same for the rest of the menu parts too.
During the migration, many of the downloads went "missing", so I’ll re-upload them last. This may take some time, but I’ve been thinking of re-hosting them elsewhere instead of on the blogsite itself.
You must log in to post a comment.