I’m getting ready to upload a huge update to RPG Maker Times Collection. That’s partly why there haven’t been updates to RPG Maker Times; I’ve been working feverishly on the website. Once it’s all the way complete, then the time spent between the blog and the website will be reduced.
The updates will include:
- All of the scripts I’ve written for RMXP and RMVX (except for the MMORPG Style Status Menu, which is still being rewritten for its integration into The Gladiator Project)
- All of the tools and utilities on RPG Maker Times Companion, plus some additional ones which will also make their way onto RMT Companion. Note that some utilities, especially the ones that are hard to find or no longer available for download, are hosted on the site and can be downloaded directly.
- All of the windowskins, each one indexed and categorised. This will result in the eventual deletion of the RPG Maker Times Windowskins blog because it won’t be necessary. It may still be in its current WordPress blog format, but only if I can host it on my current provider.
- The RPG Maker Times FAQs site is also coming down, but with the FAQs placed on RMT Collection and with an opportunity for readers to ask questions about the RPG Makers. This won’t be a forum – there are plenty of those already – but will be a Question & Answer type part of the website.
- The RPG Maker 2K3 Master blog will finally be taken down, since most of its posts were transferred to RPG Maker Times anyway. It had a good 2-year run, but now it’s time to say goodbye to it permanently.
- Finally, RPG Maker Times IS going to have a layout change. I’m planning on going for something simpler. I was thinking something similar to the RM2K3 Master blog, with several enhancements. What do you think?
You must log in to post a comment.