Life has been hectic, as it tends to do, especially when you have so many projects on the go that there’s no time to complete them all. I thought I’d publish a new update.
In the next few posts (time permitting), I’d like to publish the following:
- A list of all of the resource websites for RPG Maker – finally!
- Some more windowskins, perhaps this time including some of the specific designs that visitors have been looking for (according to trends outlined in Statcounter and Google Analytics).
- Another update on Ars Magia 1: Genesis, which, by the way, will officially be given the name change of Ars Mechanica. This is primarily to avoid all confusion with Atlus Games’ tabletop RPG and any subsequent possible copyright infringements.
- A few more tutorials, including expansions to the Complete Chest Tutorial, along with demos for all RPG Makers.
- A better navigation bar, which will include all collections across the RPG Maker Times network.
The Ars Magia novella – also officially renamed Ars Mechanica – is nearing completion, at least as a prequel to the game. It is being expanded to a full novel prior to publication; I’m hoping this will be mainstream, but we’ll just have to wait and see.
Ars Mechanica, the game, is at a standstill, but only because I’m creating and translating the maps and trying to decide whether or not an overland main map a la Final Fantasy would work better than the original interlinking maps I had in mind.
Regular readers will probably know that I’ve been experimenting with and reworking The Gladiator Project for use with RMXP. I must say that it is working much better than in RMVX and I’m having a great deal of fun with it. So, some time in the near future I will officially be continuing with it.
So ends another update. I’ll obviously have way too much to occupy my time over the next few days, weeks even, but I’ll post something soon!