This simple script manipulates the title (as defined in the Database) and animates it, from the top of the screen to the centre of the screen right above the menu.
|Release Date:||27 March 2012|
|Last Update:||27 March 2012|
The other feature (as shown in the video demo) is where the Continue option is disabled from the Title Menu if there are no saved games. It will become an option when there are one or more saved games available.
- Y Position – The starting Y-coordinate of the title
- Z Index – The title Z Index
- Sprite Speed – The speed the title moves down screen
- Sprite End Position – Where the title ends up (Y coordinate)
- Sprite Font – The font of the title
- Font Colour – Title font colour
Note: Unfortunately, the sound quality in this video is staticky, which was due to a poor quality microphone.